Santa Claus is coming to town! Every night from December 8-16, Santa will be out on the town from 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
The Santamobile will visit neighborhoods in the City of Falls Church between December 8-12. If we cancel a visit because of the weather, we’ll try to come back if we are able on a subsequent night. December 13-16 is for Fairfax and Arlington neighborhoods.
Using the map located in the link below, you can zoom in on a neighborhood to see the date of our visit. Even though we will not be able to visit every street in those neighborhoods, the Santamobile won’t be more than a short walk away from your street if you live in a designated area. During our visits, a SantaTracker will be available to track the Santamobile in real time — a link for the SantaTracker will be provided each operational night on our Facebook page. Please check our Facebook page and SantaTracker on the night of our visit to confirm which neighborhood we’re visiting — sometimes our plans change.
We’ll be handing out winter safety tips and candy canes. *For safety, we ask well-wishers to stay on the sidewalk and greet our volunteers curbside. If you are driving and see the Santamobile, for the safety of the elves please do not follow the Santamobile.
The Santamobile schedule is below, but routes may change because of road conditions, traffic, construction, and to ensure Santa’s safety. The remaining days are reserved for Santa to drive through neighborhoods in Fairfax and Arlington, weather permitting.
- December 8: South of W. Broad Street in the St. James Cemetery and Virginia Forest neighborhoods up to and including Seaton Lane and S. Oak south of the Tripps Run bridge.
- December 9: North of W. Broad Street including Little Falls Street.
- December 10: South of W. Broad Street in the Tyler Gardens neighborhood and Virginia Forest neighborhood south of Seaton Lane; also includes streets north of the Tripps Run bridge (Hillier, S. Oak, Lee, Rees, Chanel).
- December 11: The Little Falls neighborhood, and streets east of Washington Street including the Madison Park and Whittier Park neighborhoods.
- December 12: Broadmont neighborhood and streets on the north side of Hillwood east of Cherry Street.
You can view the route maps at this link.
If you have any questions, please contact us.